PROJECT: Logo Design
CLIENT: John Hawkins (Unpaid work experience)
A landscaping and carpentry business located in Queensland. John was in the process of changing his business name and services, from up-cycling outdoor furniture, to focus on landscaping with outdoor carpentry as an additional service. The target market is home owners aged 30-70 who care about their home, lifestyle, and environment. My aim was to communicate John’s business values which included being honest, hardworking, friendly, and innovative.
The work included:
– Client brief: to capture agreed outcomes and timelines.
– Mood-board: to visualize mood and style.
– Choice of 3 logo concepts.
– Final logo with variations.
– Logo style guide to document colours, typography, logo use, and business card design.
– Business Card design